Rachel graduated from Santa Clara University with a degree in Business Management and Entrepreneurship. She has spent the past year in New York, serving as an AmeriCorp Teaching Fellow working in an underserved school community for at-risk girls. Her first-hand teaching experience has made her passionate about the educational needs that children today face.
Offer ends 2/17 11:59 PM PT. Redeemable for only Live Online Classes. Not applicable for Learning Program and Foreign Language Program. Gift cards do not expire.
BümoBrain Live Class Program Refunds
Cancellations for live classes must be made at least 7 calendar days prior to the first class date of said cancelled program. For instance, if Client cancels a live class program that is scheduled to start on March 20, 2021, then the program should be cancelled no later than March 13, 2021 by 11:59 PM Pacific Time. For such cancellations, Client will receive a full refund within 3 business days. Any cancellation within 7 days of the first class of said program will not be eligible for a refund. Client cannot transfer a credit for such classes for another class for any reason. Should Client want to switch classes, Client must cancel original classes/program and book new classes. Should Client cancel and be eligible for a refund and has not received a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At BumoBrain, we offer monthly memberships ( “Membership”). Please review these BumoBrain Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel your Membership or we otherwise terminate your account.
1. BumoBrain Digital Memberships. If you choose a digital membership, your Membership will provide you with access to lessons for your student’s age cohort on the BumoBrain platform– you will be able to stream video content on BumoBrain, Members-Only sales events, special offers and discounts from great educational and children’s brands, and more. The BumoBrain Digital Membership does not include the BumoBrain Box. Your BumoBrain Digital Memberships automatically renew annually on the anniversary of your initial billing date and, unless you cancel your Membership in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see section 3 “Cancellation” below), your payment method on file will be automatically charged for the next month (i.e., $49 USD (plus taxes if applicable)).
2. BumoBrain and Box Memberships. A BumoBrain Membership consists of access outlined in the BumoBrain Digital Membership along with a monthly product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional Box sent out each month thereafter.
If you sign up for a BumoBrain Membership, you will be immediately billed $99 USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable) as a non-refundable minimum purchase and that month’s box will be the first Box you receive. The specific Box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability or may be based on the specific promotional code that you choose to use. Your Membership will then continue and your credit or debit card will be charged $99 USD (plus shipping and taxes, if applicable) monthly from your initial charge date.
The BumoBrain Membership is for an ongoing service that is billed each month ($49.99 USD, plus shipping and taxes if applicable) and will be automatically charged to your payment method on file. Unless you cancel in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see section 3 “Cancellation” below), you will continue to be charged as described above.
3. Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your Membership with us at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships.
In order to cancel your Membership, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at email@example.com, indicate that you wish to cancel your Membership, and follow the instructions that we send you in response; OR (b) log into your Member Account, navigate to the “Manage Subscription” link or “My subscription and orders” tab, choose Cancel, and follow the instructions; OR (c) log into your Member Account, navigate to the Customer Concierge tab, and follow the instructions to cancel; OR (d) text us at 1-424-500-8556, indicate that you wish to cancel your Membership, and follow the instructions given.
There are no cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. Cancelling your Membership does not provide you a refund for Membership payments already processed, nor does it stop a pending charge. Your cancellation will go into effect for the following billing cycle.
4. Taxes and Shipping and Handling. Stated prices for Membership and other products (including Edit Sale products and Add-Ons) do not include any customs, duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. Please also note that shipping and handling fees currently apply to all shipments outside the contiguous United States.
6. Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Text +1 650-689-3043
1667 North Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012